Name: Dinara Sabdenova
Place of residence: Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Since February 16, 2016
Administrative-assistant at the Mine Company, KAZ Minerlas Aktogay LLC
• Organize, coordinate and minute the weekly meetings (prepare agenda, follow up action items)
• Coordination of all HR related issues and documentation for Department: recruitments, promotions, transfers, annual vacation plans, external consultant contract initiation and administration, assist and coordinate in new employee inductions, coordinate the timely and accurate timesheets of all office and site finance employees and submit to HRs
• Making purchase requisitions and service requisitions in Oracle.
Coordinate the status and timely update of all documents raised Department.
Files system on the network: systematization, access roles, updating.
Coordinate and facilitate various forms such as budget request forms, contract request forms, travel request forms (for line manager), etc.
• Perform various administrative functions such as making travel arrangements (for line managers), ordering of office supplies, etc.
• Plan, coordinate, adjust, and maintain management’s agenda, arrange for their external and internal meetings, phone calls, and interviews.
• Accurately record and timely deliver messages to their intended recipients.
Assist the management with routine tasks such as photocopying, printing, scanning, compiling and editing documents and business letters, formatting presentations
• Ensure confidentiality of incoming and outgoing correspondence.
• Keep control of the documents flow forwarded for management’s approval or processing, be prepared to locate the required documents and responsible person, monitor completion and flow of replies to/from/by assigned employees
• Control timely delivery of correspondence.
• Process timesheet record-keeping in the department and timely provide timesheet to HR Administration.
• Implement other tasks given by Line Manager within own competence.
Administrative assistant of Chief executive officer, Himedia, Representative Company of India in Kazakhstan, Almaty
• Managing business schedules and travel itineraries;
• Assisting in coordinating meetings, seminars, conferences;
• Organizing and coordinating internal department events;
• Establishing and maintaining the communication with clients;
• Proof-reading and formatting documents;
• Answering the telephone and taking messages, booking conference rooms
• Maintaining filing
• Provide administrative support on day-to-day operations
• Business trips arrangement
• To provide document management support to the Project.
• Ensuring all Project Documentation is filed(All Depts)
• Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
• Develop and implement processes related to document control and management.
• Control all aspects of project documentation on the project, utilizing various control methods/systems.
• Prepare, operate and update Document Control Procedures in line with the Company’s Document Management System.
• Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support
• Process incoming documentation (registration in the DMS, internal distribution, archiving)
• Process outgoing documentation (transmit to Client and Suppliers/3rd parties)
• Set-up Projects folders and facilitate Project communication process
• Ensure all documentation provided is as per Client quality formatting requirements. Formatting may include correcting templates, fonts and style, pagination and numbering and other activities that may be required to achieve a client’s documentation requirements.
• Ensure all templates used with the project conform to the Company standard.
• Establish and maintain the Master Document Register in cooperation with the Project team
• Ensure the timely distribution to all concerned parties of minutes of meetings etc
• Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
• Ensure critical documentation is transferred via transmittal sheets and copies filed.
• Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
• Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
Document Engineer, Astech-Engineering LLP, Shymkent
•Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
•Type in data provided directly from customers
•Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
•Verify data by comparing it to source documents
•Update existing data
•Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
•Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
•Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
Receptionist, Hotel Sapar,
Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• answer telephone, screen and direct calls
• take and relay messages
• provide information to callers
• greet persons entering organization
• direct persons to correct destination
• deal with queries from the public and customers
• ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
• monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
• provide general administrative and clerical support
• prepare correspondence and documents
• receive and sort mail and deliveries
• schedule appointments
• maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
• organize conference and meeting room bookings
• co-ordinate meetings and organize catering
• monitor and maintain office equipment
• control inventory relevant to reception area
• tidy and maintain the reception area
o Verbal communication
o Team work
o good computer skills
o the ability to work in a busy office
o good numeracy and literacy skills
o excellent customer service skills
o an understanding of data confidentiality issues
o An awareness of health and safety issues around long-term computer use
o have good experience in Directum, ORACLE
o Initiative/self motivation
o Planning and organizing
o lifelong learning
o decision making