Looking for result-oriented Business Developer with previous experience in active sales in IT industry.
- English - upper-intermediate (can freely speak and write in English)
- proven experience in working on online tendering platforms - Upwork (oDesk) is a must!
- experience in elaborating relationships on LinkedIn and other social platforms
- basic understanding of IT project structure, workflow and responsibilities (interaction between developers, admins, testers, etc.)
- basic understanding of the project architecture (front-end, back-end, database, 3rd party services)
- acquiring new clients and projects for DevOps, Network and System Administration services (Linux oriented)
- knowledge of sales cycle process (lead, pitch, close)
- good requirements gathering, creation of tasks / project specifications skills
- regular analysis of the market, elaboration of new client acquiring ways
- “fearless” presentation and negotiation skills
- building trustworthy relationship with clients, expanding relationships, and generating new projects from existing clients
- supporting engineering cycle for the allocated set of projects (Customer Communications, Requirements Analysis, Architecture, Implementation, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance)
- coordination of international teams in multiple timezones
- previous usage of Agile approaches: Kanban
- time management skills with attention to details (defining, estimating, and scheduling of project works)
- basic understanding of IT project architecture and workflow (interaction between developers, admins, testers, etc.)
- experience with PM tools: bug tracking tools (Trello, Asana, Jira, BaseCamp), Google (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- result-oriented (as every sales manager should be)
- maturity and high responsibility with attention to details. We are looking for someone who knows what he wants and can be responsible for actions/words.
- creativity, not just regular “to-do” approach
- quick typing skills
- ability to create good and well structured texts
- practical proactivity - you work should bring advantages, not just fun, nothing or more problems.
- ability to deal with several tasks simultaneously
- ability to work in non-formal environment (with
What we offer:
- удаленная работа / remote job
- friendly team and technically skilled team, who is ready to share the experience and expertise
- salary oriented on your results (salary + %)
- 2 paid vacations per year (14 days each)
- 7 paid sick/leave/AWOL days
- flexible working hours (discussable, based on results)