Personal assistant (German, English, Russian)
We invite you to work as a personal assistant to the CEO of the company producing and
distributing electronics and household goods on the Amazon platform in Europe and America.
This is a remote, but stable and long-term job in a German company with guarantee of
professional and career growth.
The starting salary is 1500 USD. Full-time work + bonuses and bonuses for results, as well as
guaranteed annual salary growth.
We are looking for a person with the following qualities:
• Knowledge of German at the Advanced level (C1) and above.
• Knowledge of English at the Advanced level (C1) and above.
• Knowledge of Russian at the Mastery - Proficiency (C2).
• Confident PC user (MS Office Excel + Word, Google Docs, Internet, email).
• Availability of fast and stable wired Internet, as well as computer and smartphone with mobile Internet.
• Higher education and work experience
• Has the skills to effectively manage time (you know how to keep a Google calendar);
• Extraordinary organizational skills;
• Punctuality and readiness to be always in touch during working hours;
• Advanced communication skills;
• Hyper-responsibility and pro-activity;
• Analytical and systems thinking (you can describe business processes in semantic maps and create technical tasks);
• High search activity (you can search for information on the Internet and then add it to Excel and CRM);
• Constructive thinking with a healthy sense of humor (you know how to think positively, but at the same time make the right conclusions based on the facts);
• Ambitiousness and determination.
• Conduct business correspondence and telephone conversations with business partners, as well as government and tax authorities in English and German languages;
• Negotiate with suppliers of goods / services on more favorable conditions search, collect and prepare information necessary for the manager to make decisions;
• Search and select employees / performers;
• Prepare and maintain reports on tasks, expenses, etc .;
• Check and sort email;
• Keep a calendar of meetings and events;
• Carry out diverse organizational tasks.
• Seek for the company's benefits and take the initiative to get it as well as receive bonuses for the company and more favorable terms of contracts
• Execute orders of the CEO,
• Minimize risks, optimize the speed of solving problems and affect the quality of processes.
• 9-hour working day starting from 8:00 (Berlin); 5/2;
• Trial period - 3 months;
• Business trips to Europe and Germany are possible at the expense of the company, as well as visiting Exhibitions (once in 3-4 months approximately).
• Annual paid leave after 12 months of work (4 weeks a year, no more than 2 weeks for one leave)
Контактная информация работодателя станет доступна сразу после того, как вы оставите свой отклик на эту вакансию.