Partners in Performance is a global management consulting firm with a focus on human performance and working alongside client partners to make change happen. We’ve got offices in Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia, Africa, North and South America, the Middle East, Russia and the UK and Europe but prefer to spend as little time in them as possible. Instead, we work closely with our clients to deliver the big, rapid, sustainable results you hardly ever achieve by sitting in a boardroom.
- analyse data to provide the fact base and consultation point for decision making.
- facilitate the prioritisation of projects, do root-cause analysis and determine the areas of highest value within the client business.
- learn to recognise when ideas are under or over-performing expectations, and ensure effective prioritisation of initiatives and appropriate pace of implementation.
- coach client analysts and line managers, sharing your skills and building relationships across the client business, using your network to ensure improvement plans are firmly based on the real world clients operate in.
Finally, you will draw on and develop your leadership skills to help build the client organisation’s ‘wiring’, and to ensure the improvement effort is sustained by a culture of continuous improvement long after the PIP engagement is finished.
To be a successful PIPer, you not only need to be an outstanding academic performer, but also be dynamic, passionate and prepared to roll up your sleeves and work inside our clients’ businesses. You need to care about people and developing them, as coaching is a big part of our success.
At PIP you will learn the traditional management consulting toolkit plus the PIP business transformation methodologies; you will learn to coach and develop people; and you will participate in a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities. You will gain all the skills you need to position yourself for a future leadership position.
We are looking for distinctive people with the following background to join our consulting team:
- University degree from a top tier university. While we consider candidates from a broad spectrum of degrees, we place a strong emphasis on quantitative skills studied in commerce, engineering and science based courses
- Excellent (distinction average) academic results
- Double degrees and postgraduate degrees, especially MBAs highly regarded
- At least four years’ full time professional work experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills; and strong interpersonal and coaching ability
- Work authorisation for the CIS region
- Fluent English and Russian is a must
- Readiness for business trips (70-80%)
What we offer:
- Highly competitive remuneration package;
- A great team to work with
- International environment, open and supportive corporate culture
- Prospective for career development
- Opportunities for further development of professional skills through participation in real business improvement projects with largest M&M clients in CIS market
- An opportunity to travel and to work in a very special places in Russia and world wide