You will be responsible for attracting the right talents to our marketplace. The final goal is attracting more creators to join our author community with the help of consistent communication and content-creation.
This includes Lead Generation and daily communications with web/ graphic/ UX/UI / motion-graphic designers, illustrators, thought leaders, affiliates, and more. We expect you to work out a clear plan, follow it, and meet the KPIs.
- Identify target creators and partner profiles in key categories & deliverables
- Lead research efforts to identify appropriate creators and partner candidates
- Oversee outreach, negotiation, and procurement of creators and partners
- Management of all creators and partner deliverables
- Run all kind of partner activities and publications according to the plan;
- Find some creative solutions for lead generation via content.
- Proven experience as a Digital / Content / Influencer / Partner / Communication Marketing manager from 1 year;
- Fluent English;
- Data-driven approach - any activities should be feasible and have some clear KPIs;
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Good communication skills - you’ll motivate people to focus on very specific tasks.
- You’ll become a part of the top-notch team creating the best product for designers;
- Working under the contract with the Canadian company;
- Possible relocation to Vancouver, Canada;
- Home office / Remote work
- Flexible working hours / you’ll need to fit out international team schedule
Yellow Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.