We are looking for a talented and hard-working colleague to join our team in the position of In-house legal counsel on contractual, FinTech and e-commerce matters.
Paycos are International technical integrator and a payment method aggregator with fast acceptance and payment of payments online to individuals and legal entities.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Research and advise on relevant legal and compliance issues in various jurisdictions and regions;
- Identify applicable requirements and ensure compliance with them;
- Plan, structure and implement projects, deals and collaborations;
- Provide ongoing coverage for legal, compliance, business and operational purposes of various significance levels;
- Draft, review and negotiate documents of various purposes such as applications, forms, questionnaires, agreements, letters, explanations, etc.;
- Draft, review and negotiate internal documents such as policies, guidelines, frameworks, procedures, manuals, instructions etc.;
- Participate in negotiations with third parties, communicate with authorities, facilitate our business, protect and defend our interests;
- Establish and ensure effective collaboration with external service providers;
- Liaise with and assist other competent internal functions within Cardpay in the performance of their duties;
- Participate in local and cross-regional team projects
- Conduct various legal projects and other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- University degree in Law;
- At least 3 years of diversified & broad legal experience in banking or payment industry at international level;
- Hands-on experience in commercial law & agreements with national and cross-border contracts;
- Legal coverage of local & international projects (including ones that are subject to special regulations);
- Effective legal & compliance on-going monitoring over and support to projects, agreements and arrangements;
- Comfort to perform both low- & high-level tasks
- Legal and business-friendly judgment;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent research & analysis skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Have experience with crypto direction.
- Prospect in self-improvement and professional growth;
- Possibility to obtain experience with challenging high-profile projects;
- Opportunity to build a successful career within a dynamic and advanced IT company;
- One of the highest salaries on the market and friendly working environment.