LCloud is the first Polish Amazon Web Services Partner with Advanced status and an authorized Google Cloud Platform Partner. As a company, we are dynamically developing in services related to cloud computing, serverless technology, DevOps and containerization. In recent years, we have achieved an AWS Well-Architected Advanced Consulting Partner and AWS DevOps Competency title. We have also become the leader of many rankings conducted by Clutch.com. It is such successes that drive us to act and develop, and thanks to them the group of our clients is constantly expanding.
You probably guess that, in this connection, we have hands full of work.
Therefore, to strengthen our squad, we are looking for:
DevOps Cloud Engineer (100% remote position)
Who will help us in:
- building a serverless application on AWS Lambda in Python / Node.js language,
- installation and configuration of the environment Continuous Integration and Continuous
Delivery (CI / CD),
- using the latest deployment techniques: Blue Green, Minimum in service deployment,
- building a Docker and Amazon EC2 image by Bash, Ansible, Chef scripts.
Our ideal candidate profile. What we require ? :
- a minimum of three years of programming experience in one of the languages: Python / Ruby / Node.js,
- very good knowledge of the Linux environment and programming skills in Bash,
- experience in configuring Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environments (CI / CD),
- knowledge of Docker technology and AWS clouds are welcome,
- willingness to learn and broaden knowledge in the field of Cloud / DevOps,
- fluent English.
What do we want to offer you? Only facts!
- great working conditions,
- attractive remuneration package adequate to the level of knowledge
- an unlimited possibility of exploring the secrets of cloud computing,
- work for prestigious, demanding clients,
- the possibility of active participation in the work of the research team and development,
- remote work,
- stable employment on a contract of employment or B2B,
- English with an English-speaking teacher,
- participation in training, improving qualifications, professional development,
- co-financing of your official AWS certification track.
- private health care/life insurance
- attractive and motivating bonus scheme
- relocation package for the best candidates
- the opportunity to participate in re:Invent in Las Vegas for the best employees fully sponsored by the company.
Please include in your CV the following clause: "I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process conducted by LCloud Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922). At the same time, I consent to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of future recruitment.”
Please be advised that the data controller is LCloud Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Złota 59. Data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access your data and correct it. Providing data in the scope specified by the provisions of the Act of 26 June 1974. The Labor Code and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.
Контактная информация работодателя станет доступна сразу после того, как вы оставите свой отклик на эту вакансию.