OS33 makes Workplace, the world’s most turnkey secure unified workspace.
Designed for regulated and security-minded firms and organizations with networks of independent reps and agents, our technology enables a free and flexible workforce, without compromising organizational security and compliance.
At OS33, we believe in freedom without compromise. This applies to our employees as much as it does to our customers. We are ambitious and entrepreneurial and, as our solutions gain market adoption, our team is expanding. We hire outstanding people who are driven to succeed. If you thrive working in fun, fast paced, high-energy tech environments, please give us a ring.
Though we have been in business for nearly two decades, OS33 remains young at heart. At the moment we are operating remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are a global company with headquarters in New York. Vacancy opened in our office in Nizhny Novgorod.
Configuration Management Team areas:
- Vulnerability remediation: regular patching of Microsoft products (Windows Server/.Net/Office/System Center/Visual Studio etc.) and products of some other vendors (Google, Oracle, Adobe etc.); security hardening of managed systems
- Management AWS infrastructure
- Improve automation of current patching operations (testing, deployment of security fixes through dev/qa/production environments);
- Development solution for automated patching with using AWS technologies (System Manager, Config, Security Hub, IAM etc.) for multi-tenant environment;
- Development AWS IAM policies
- Automation of Windows Active Directory operations in multi-domain environments
- Help with architecture planning and R&D projects
- Follow Change Management procedures
- 5+ years systems engineering or operations experience in large environments (multi-tenant experience preferred)
- Experience in programming and scripting (Powershell, Python)
- Strong understanding of Windows Server technologies (especially Active Directory and Remote Desktop Services)
- Some experience in administration and configuring Linux operating system
- Work with Git/TFS/AWS CodeCommit
- Experience in monitoring of resource utilization and capacity and cost planning
- Development/implementation of solutions based on cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Yandex)
- Follow security best practices
- Known with DevOps practices
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager (System Center Configuration Manager)
- Citrix XenApp
- VMware vSphere
- Remote/office job
- Adjustable working schedule
- Employment under the Law
- Regular performance reviews
- Professional growth in new technological areas
- Career opportunities at a new point of presence
- Trainings, conferences and books library in the office
- Internal English courses
- Relocation package
- Nice and professional team