ElectroNeek is a fast-growing B2B Enterprise SaaS company in the Robotic Process Automation space. We are a recent Y Combinator alum funded by the top US investors. We are a distributed team of 40+ intelligent automation professionals, working globally with 100+ customers across all industries.
- Top-ranked intelligent automation solution in the US (G2, Gartner’s Capterra)
- Rapid 2x quarter-to-quarter growth
- Backed by Y Combinator, 645 Ventures, SOMA Capital and other reputable VCs and angels
- Founded by RPA Market pioneers
We are looking for an HR Manager to post vacancies, sort out responses, schedule interviews, actively look for candidates on different sites/forums/social nets, and so on. The job involves communicating with candidates around the world, so fluent English is a plus.
- Manage posted vacancies,
- Check the applications and pick the top candidates,
- Screening calls with candidates;
- Schedule interviews with Managers and the most relevant candidates;
- Work with documents and reports in HR ATS.
- A proven track record in recruitment, ideally international hiring;
- Experience and knowledge of job search sites like HH, Indeed, Angel.co, Zip Recruiter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Readiness to work remotely: a quiet workspace with high-speed internet and a powerful laptop.
What we offer:
- You can work remotely from any place in the World (Slack)
- Stable and competitive salary without delays
- Bonus for vacancy closing