Компания "G5 Entertainment AB"
Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: Marketing Analytics Team Lead (office/remote)
What you’ll do:
- Lead, train and motivate a team of analysts dedicated to working with terabytes of marketing data.
- Ensure that everyone in performance marketing is ‘in the know’ about opportunities provided by modern analytics: from classic Excel-based frequency A/B-testing analysis to cutting edge ML-models and Neural-networks.
- Work closely with VP of Marketing, Director of Analytics, Marketing & Technical Team Leads to ensure development and implementation of state-of-art LTV-models, bidding algorithms and other things that can empower G5’s performance marketing.
- Improve existing and create new processes and approaches for the Marketing Analytics Team.
- Be ‘the playing coach’ by deep-diving into the most complex tasks, where ‘the how’ is unclear and the deadlines are hard to meet; lead the team by example, analyzing the data from Paid, Organic and Owned UA channels, creating reports and providing actionable insights for marketing teams and top management.
- Become an ‘agent of change’ constantly learning new ways to use analytics in marketing and constantly challenging the status quo to drive G5’s marketing to use edge-cutting approaches.
- At least one year of team management experience
- Strong knowledge of Mathematical Theory, Probability and Statistics;
- Understanding of R/Python and practical experience with this data science toolkit;
- Expertise in statistical analysis techniques;
- Expertise in developing predictive mathematical models;
- Understanding of F2P game monetization basics;
- Understanding of mobile game user acquisition basics;
- Knowledge of the main KPIs used to measure user acquisition performance;
- Experience working with user acquisition/marketing teams is a plus;
- Experience working as an analyst/marketer/game designer in a game development environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of ML-models and Neural-networks in marketing is a strong plus.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages
- Participate in the full product development cycle
- Grow your career with an international company
- Official/contract employment
- Flexible working schedule
- Full benefits package
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors
- Comfortable offices in seven cities across five different countries
- Relocation program to help you organize your move and keep costs down
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved inPerformance share program for key employees
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company)
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad
- Participate in charity projects
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)