Компания "Get Disco"
Disco is a revolutionary way of getting discounts while shopping online. Disco provides customers with instant discounts on online purchases instead of cashback. Our main product is a secure browser extension that works in all modern web browsers. We also expect a mobile app to be launched next year.
The company was created in 2019 in London and now has a team of more than 20+ around Europe. We mostly work in a remote mode with occasional collaboration days offline. We are looking for a new team member to join the core of Disco's marketing gang to disrupt the industry.
About the position
Digital Marketing Manager is one of our key marketing roles. This awesome professional will define and realize Disco's Digital marketing strategy and tactics globally starting from the United Kingdom.
We are up to building the best in-house marketing team at the European Fintech market with a strong focus on the product we make. So we hope to meet a full-fledged marketing professional with profound hands-on experience and a versatile mindset ready to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done or to find a reliable contractor.
Keep in mind, this position implies a test task.
You will be predominantly responsible for:
- Planning, developing and implementing digital strategies and tactics in collaboration with CMO, SoMe, PR Managers, and Brand Designer.
- User Acquisition (Google ADS, Facebook Ads, Reddit ADS, DSPs, and such) and brand-awareness campaigns (Video, Viral, hi-scale partnerships).
- SEO & ASO.
- Disco's website and promo deals administering.
- CRM marketing and Disco users' LTV management.
- Web & BI Analytics.
Experience and skills required
- Considerable knowledge, conceptual understanding, and proven experience in delivering digital strategies for IT products (preferably Fintech, Adtech, Gaming, SaaS, Carsharing, eCom, Apps, Agencies)
- Proven experience in IT product go-to-market activities, multi-channel marketing campaigns, substantial annual budget management (from at least 1 million EURO), and project management.
- Solid practical knowledge of digital marketing tech gears is a must: web development (website builders, CMS, HTML & CSS, prototyping, etc), user acquisition (inventory landscape, bidding principles, growth hacks, search ranking principles, etc), data & tracking (cookie, attribution, DWH, etc).
- Excellent English is a must. Another European language will be a big plus.
- Ability to work independently and take the lead on assigned projects, or teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Senses of humor and beauty.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration in Euro.
- 21 vacation days & 10 fully covered sick days without sick leave per year.
- Ability to work from any desirable place or coworking.
- Absence of bureaucracy and other unneeded hassles.
- Work & life balance (yep!)
- The atmosphere of the European startup.
- Priceless experience in launching a top-notch product at the cross of fintech and eCommerce.
- Any desirable tool to improve your performance. We already use Zoom, Jira, Miro, Notion, Slack, Zendesk, Mailchimp, Ahref, Webflow, Amplitude, GTM, GA, Optimize, and others.
If you feel our vibe and you have all the necessary skills, then respond or send your CV directly to our HR with a small overview of your projects and a cover letter!