Компания "G5 Entertainment AB"
Have you ever wanted to give up recruiting? Have you ever dreamed of working with hiring issues that need more analytics and less routine? We have something special for you :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: Labor Market Analyst (office/remote)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- 1+ years of experience in related areas such as recruitment / researching / selection or job compensation / employee benefits;
- Strong communication & problem-solving skills;
- Expertise in labor laws;
- Thorough understanding of basic statistics;
- Advanced User of MS Excel / Google Sheets;
- Level of English: Pre-Intermediate or higher.
- Conduct salary researches in cooperation with the HR Researcher, analyze trends of the labor market;
- Collaborate with managers to develop and implement salary strategies for existing & new employees;
- Calculate the hiring cost in different locations and track the changes; analyze and propose alternative locations for hiring based on cost calculation;
- Improve the quality of salary researches, optimize the Salary Review Policies, Processes & HowTo;
- Provide the salary analytics for annual budgeting;
- Provide benefits researches, propose the optimal benefits strategy based on the labor market analysis.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages
- Participate in the full product development cycle
- Grow your career with an international company
- Official/contract employment
- Flexible working schedule
- Full benefits package
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors
- Comfortable offices in seven cities across five different countries
- Relocation program to help you organize your move and keep costs down
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in
- Performance share program for key employees
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company)
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad
- Participate in charity projects
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter