We are looking for a highly energized, self-sufficient, disciplined SOFTWARE DEVELOPER with a strong PASSION for technology to work in an agile team of like-minded highly skilled and talented individuals to help drive and communicate our vision and maintain high-quality support to enable a consistent, high-quality experience to our end users.
As a software developer you will be responsible for:
• developing and delivering new features for our customers based on standard product code base (customization).
• extending existing product functionality with designing and developing new components and services
• building Integrations with 3rd party systems (ERP, CRM, E-Commerce systems, Ordering systems, Payment providers, etc.)
• building Integrations with DN’s and 3rd party retail hardware (Payment terminals (EFT), Fiscal printers, Scales, etc.)
• working as a part of international distributed project teams
• creating WebServices and RESTfull API based on existing platform (Service Stack)
• supporting investigation and solving defects
• estimating new feature requests and researching new technologies to develop high end applications
• reporting progress to line management
Required qualifications :
• C#, VB
• .NET Core or .NET Framework >4.5
• SQL and transact SQL
• Microsoft Visual Studio
• Design patterns
• Web Services: REST, SOAP
• Communicative English (reading professional literature, communicating within international teams) (B1 level or higher)
• At least 1,5 years’ experience on similar position
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study
We offer :
• Competitive salary
• Flexi-Time & Remote working
• Multinational environment, international assignments and projects
• Permanent, full-time employment agreement
• Medical insurance
About Us :
Diebold Nixdorf is a global fintech company with leading expertise in the development of innovative payment solutions.
Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world.
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation . The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.