DocuSketch — an international company headquartered in Potsdam (Germany), that makes products for the North American market.
Clients are companies engaged in repairing damage and houses after hurricanes, freezing rains, fires, etc. With the help of their mobile application and a spherical 360° camera, customers create a virtual tour to document the damage and count towards the insurance.
They also provide a service for drawing 2D floor plans in an editor they've developed, in which they constantly integrate the latest AI/ML solutions to automate and speed up the process. Plans are drawn by their team overnight so that the next morning the client already has a ready-made plan that he uses in his work.
DocuSketch has already become an indispensable tool for hundreds of companies, which they use literally every day. Gradually DocuSketch becomes a very important part of their processes and a key link.
They are currently preparing new services for their clients. They are actively growing and looking for a person who cares about creating interesting and complex products that solve real problems.
Technologies and tools
Rest-API, Java, Spring, AWS, DevOps, MongoDB.
- Shape our new overall Spring Boot based microservice architecture
- Structure REST-API components into separated modules
- Mentor other Backend Developers to encourage a unified coding style and streamline common design principles
- Take responsibility of your own microservices that form a new usermanagement and billing system
- You have in-depth knowledge of the Java programming language (v11+), its ecosystem, and the application of current Java frameworks and Web technologies (e.g. Spring)
- Solid experience in data modeling and architecture in a cloud environment.
- You like to question code styles and challenge them by discussing code reviews with other developers.
- You take responsibility for your whole project and its lifecycle (development, testing, and deployment).
- Proper automated testing is important to you and you apply your own strategy to achieve quality assurance.
- Ideally, you are familiar with AWS (S3, SQS, EC2, Lambda) and Microservice architectures.
- Ideally, you have some DevOps skills: git, ssh, bash, JUnit, Jenkins, Docker, Maven.
- Knowledge of MongoDB is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Remote work, full time (work contract in 1-2 weeks).
- Holidays according to the calendar of the Russian Federation + vacation 20 working days
- Work in an international product company in an English-speaking environment.
- The opportunity to contribute to their business contributing with new ideas.
- Flexible working hours.
- Salary in USD.
Ключевые навыки: Бэкенд Ведущий (Lead) Java Restful api Java spring framework