We are a multinational CPaaS provider offering a wide variety of communication services for businesses. Our carrier platform leverages local IP edge in 12 locations worldwide to ensure minimal latency from customer IP edge to the far end.
We have a proven track record of solving complex customer challenges and beating competition in the Asia Pacific, European and US markets.
Our customer references include Avast, Etsy, Canonical (Ubuntu company), Tesla, Unicef and other prominent businesses and non-profits.
Our commitment to our employees is to create a work environment that encourages creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, and rewards based on impact.
Senior Product Manager
We are looking for talented and passionate product managers who are excited about the opportunity to launch and scale world-class voice and messaging products. The job holder will work as part of a multi-functional & highly skilled team in Moscow.
What You'll Do
- Be fully accountable for product definition, timelines, and the end result.
- Make sure that the product you manage is successful and work with the organization to fill the gaps where need be.
- Collaborate with UX design on wireframes.
- Write product specifications including customer stories and APIs.
- Maintain laser focus on MVPs, iterative product development, and releasing tangible value to customers.
- Manage sprints and prioritize backlogs of the Product Engineering teams to execute on the roadmap.
What You Need
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in software development, sales engineering, solution architecture, or professional services.
- An ideal candidate would also possess 3+ years of experience in Product Management, with a specific focus on telecom, CPaaS or a similar industry.
- Full proficiency in English.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen to build business cases and frame decisions.
- Strong technical experience, both working with engineering counterparts and a solid understanding of the technical trade-offs of product decisions.
- Some experience writing code and the ability to have a comfortable conversation with developers.
- The aptitude to navigate uncharted waters.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on your own initiative.
- International experience a plus.
- Relocation only.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Exposure to an international customer base.
- Opportunity to be in the driver's seat.
- With our company you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: start-up environment with established company resources;