The Implementation Specialist performs implementations of Numerix software for clients. This is a unique opportunity to combine applied math/finance and development skills with client exposure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• The candidate will work directly with clients to integrate and implement Numerix software, work with existing and prospective clients preparing custom demos, and contribute to software design of reusable customizations.
• Implementation and deployment of complex risk management products and solutions.
• Will work closely with direct users, traders and trading managers.
• The ideal candidate will have experience integrating market and trade related data
between various systems.
• Programming knowledge of Java is required.
• Knowledge of Python scripting.
• Knowledge of SQL.
• Knowledge of C++ a plus.
• Knowledge of C# .NET a plus.
• 2-3 years of experience in mathematical modeling experience of derivatives would
• Hands on experience with relational databases, stored procedures, and Business Intelligence products are required.
• Prior experience with derivatives across all asset classes and have worked on system integration with firms such as Algorithmics, Summit, Adaptiv, Calypso, Murex or OpenLink.
• The role requires superior communication skills and the ability to work unsupervised at client sites when required.
• Bachelors Degree
• Masters Degree a plus
• Multiple Degrees including financial engineering, computer science, applied mathematics or physics is a plus.
Контактная информация работодателя станет доступна сразу после того, как вы оставите свой отклик на эту вакансию.