Join Oxford Reading Centre to gain teaching experience and develop your career at an elite Shanghai-based English school! We are looking for future colleagues who will bring enthusiasm, energy and professionalism in shaping our story. If you are charismatic, you like children and you are passionate about the English language and culture, you have all the qualities you need to become a part of our team!
- be fluent in English and have a clear pronunciation
- have a thorough knowledge of English grammar
- be patient, creative and attentive with children
- be open-minded, eager to learn new things
- be a recent graduate or an excellent student enrolled for his Bachelor degree
- having a TESOL or TEFL certificate is an advantage
- teaching experience is a plus, but if you want this job, you are optimistic and responsible, we will teach you all that you should know.
What this job entails:
- to teach English online based on the teaching materials that we will make available to you
- to know how to arouse the interest and curiosity of students aged 4-8
- to have an active role in your online lessons, both in the relationship with your students and in the relationship with our other departments (marketing, sales).
What we offer:
- competitive salary depending on qualification and experience
- performance bonus
- the possibility to work from home and a very good work-life balance
- flexible work schedule
- the possibility of promotion after one year
Full-time and part-time, online remote work.
Minimum 20 hours per week in the following working schedule:
Beijing Local Time
Weekdays: From 16:00 to 20:00Hrs. CST
Weekends: From 9:00 to 20:00Hrs. CST