Solution Architect - Develop solutions for Identity & Access management and Collaboration based on Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) and Microsoft 365 for enterprise level customers.
Able to independently perform requirements gathering, hold workshops with customer, propose and lead technical implementation of the solution. Multitasking, capable of acting in parallel on several projects (within the same customer).
Strong scripting skills is a plus.
- design high level and low-level architectures for customer solutions;
- technical presale support;
- working in account teams on customer facing positions;
- develop business with customers, road mapping;
- technical governance in implementation projects over engineering teams.
- at least 6 years of experience in IT workspace administration;
- english: Intermediate (writing and speaking) to upper intermediate;
- expert level knowledge and experience technically leading IAM projects connecting;customer systems and optimizing JML processes in various fields:
- Hybrid Azure AD;
- Office 365;
- ITSM systems;
- HR systems;
- ERP systems;
- audit and reporting;
- mid to complex solution designing and other technical documentation writing skills with little or no supervision;
- advanced scripting skills (Powershell, MIMWAL, VBScript/Jscript, Phyton, T-SQL)
- C# and .NET Framework coding skills is a plus;
- deep understanding of identities (cloud, hybrid, on-premise);
- deep understanding of RBAC;
- expert level understanding in SAML, OAuth;
- combining both bird view on all customer services and their interconnections yet able to do technical deep dive in each of the service;
- good soft skills, team player, result driven and client oriented, self-motivated by challenging projects;
- quick learner;
- excellent team working balanced with independence in problem determination, good presentation skills.
Good to Have:
- experience in leading or being involved deeply in Windows 10 or Office 365 migration projects;
- administration of on-premise and cloud Exchange is a plus;
- experience in leading or being involved deeply in Cloud Managed Workplace (Intune managed Windows 10, MAC devices, Android/iOS mobiles) is desired and a big plus;
- experience in VDI solutions would be a plus (Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, VmWare Horizon, Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop).
- experience and proven records of success in upsell, presell new services and projects to customers is a plus;
- good knowledge and preferably experience in managing SCCM enterprise management solution;
- understanding of Microsoft Licensing Model (Office 365/Microsoft 365/Windows 10);
- good background in networking area: TCP/IP, VPN, vLan, WAN, LAN, Ethernet;
- basic knowledge of Hypervisor solutions (VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer, …)
- employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- regular assessments and yearly salary reviews;
- additional vacation bonus;
- newcomers from other towns are provided with relocation help;
- social package - medical care, sports;
- partial compensation of costs on fitness;
- free English classes in case of project necessity;
- training and certifications are organized and paid by the company;
- opportunities for self-realization;
- friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- experience exchange with global colleagues;
- corporate and social events.
Ключевые навыки: Администрирование Pre-sale Информационная архитектура Информационные технологии Разработка ТЗ