Компания "Netcracker Technology Corp."
Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a Environment (Middleware) Engineer.
Why join our team:
- Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies;
- Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.;
- Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.
What you’ll do
- Support Application and Middleware implementations of various Production Installations, upgrade application startup/checklist tasks, log files, queues, and transactions for exceptions and react (fix/escalate/inform).
- Define and implement middleware deployment and configuration proceses.
- Develop and maintain automation playbooks, pipelines, tools.
- Third party software administration (e.g., Oracle, Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache, Java).
- Environment architecture and capacity planning (e.g., server configuration, file system plan, network configuration, etc.)
- Maintenance window planning and changes implementation.
- Interface with different workgroups including Tier2, Technical support groups, and development, System Administrators to troubleshoot and resolve application issues.
- Troubleshooting build, deployment, performance and configuration issues.
What we are looking for:
- Should have 7+ years of experience with the following abilities
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle Weblogic including higly available architectures.
- Experience with Jboss, WildFly, Tomcat is a plus.
- Experience with queue managers Kafka or Rabbit MQ.
- Experience in managing applications with external authentication providers (i.e. LDAP, MS AD, SSO)
- Java application performance issues analysis and liaising with development on the resolution
- Understanding principles of the database operation and administration. Experience in administration of ProstgreSQL or Oracle DB is a plus.
- Enterprise Linux systems administration at level to understand principles of resource allocation and monitoring, system startup sequence, system configuration.
- Understanding principles of TCP/IP, routing, application network traffic balancing and failove
- Understand principles of PKI/Certificates
- Supporting large scale, mission critical 7 x 24 solutions
- Telecom- OSS/BSS domain experience is a plus
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery and DevOps methods;
- Experience with DevOps tools Jenkins, Ansible, Git
- Experience in implementing monitoring of the business applications.
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL
- Bechelor degree in computer science or mathematics
- Business-like presence and ability to interact professionally with Customers
- Fluent oral and written bilingual conversant in English.
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance, covering dental services and online consultations with doctors;
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center;
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture;
- Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily;
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely.