We are looking for a GL (General Ledger) accountant who will work remotely on an outsourcing project for one of our Silicon Valley clients. We are considering applicants who are permanently located in European countries (EU and Eastern Europe Countries). Among the requirements noted below, we would especially like to point out:
• Perfect English language knowledge (B2-C1).
• Mathematics and logical mind.
• Attention to details.
• Analytics capabilities.
The specialist should work directly with the US-based client accounting team.
Working hours requirements: a standard working day of 8 hours, with the requirement to be online on AM PTS for 3-4 hours. US business calendar (US holidays).
Please enclose a short motivation letter indicating the desired salary level (NET) and confirming meeting basic requirements with your CV. The letter can also be done as a short video.
What you'll do:
• Preparing and managing general ledger entries.
• Reconciling financial statements.
• Ensuring precise data entry.
• Entering financial data in deferrals, accruals, and reclassifications.
• Supporting budgeting and forecasting activities.
• Interpreting and analyzing financial information.
• Recording monthly and annual processes.
• Posting journal entries in the accounting system.
• Tracking fixed asset ledger.
• Preparing balance sheet and profit and loss statement.
• Collaborating with various departments such as Sales, Legal and other departments.
• Reporting any fluctuations and variances.
• Assisting the team with accounting issues and queries.
• Adhering to accounting standards and regulations.
• Staying updated with the best practices in accounting.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a similar field.
• 3+ years of experience working as a GL Accountant or a similar role in the Accounting department.
• Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
• Excellent knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Ability to solve complex accounting problems and errors.
• Proficiency in accounting software such as WorkDay/NetSuite/QuickBooks or others.
• Strong knowledge of financial bookkeeping procedures.
• A sharp eye for detail.
• Phenomenal math skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Support special ad hoc projects as needed.
• English - Advanced
• Russian - Advanced
What we offer:
• Long-term service contract (term depends on satisfaction of the client)
• Ability to work from anywhere, no need to be in the office
• Ability to communicate directly with the client