Our client is game development company with offices in Germany (Berlin), Estonia (Tallinn) and Sczezin (Poland). Also, there are some people working from Bulgaria and the USA.
What they do: they are taking over the old games and bringing them a new life. They work with game studios and developers who lack the resources to handle the responsibilities of running a game as a service. They handle all community management, product management, feature development, art, customer support, live events and promotion planning to ensure a high quality integrated service.
As an Android Engineer, you will have the chance to work on some cool older titles, updating them with best practices, new ideas, and up-to-date design building on your experience and best of class engineering skills. We want to bring your expertise and passion to our fun environment. In collaboration with both internal and external partners, you will be a core contributor working on game features from beginning to end in a critical role.
This is a 100% remote work. The projects are long-term, so it is a long-term cooperation.
* At least 4 years of industry experience.
* Shipped at least 1 Android mobile/social games.
- Expert in Android JAVA, and additional experience in C++, Kotlin, and Cocos2d-X
- Extensive experience with building, releasing Android Apps
- Extensive experience working with internal and externally developed code
- Ability to test before deploy and to utilize dev environment testing to help to minimize and fix issues
- Strong Documentation / Presentation / Communication skills
- Strong problem solving / debugging skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
Why to work for this company:
- Stable company, as the games they are taking over already have their audience
- They are bringing new life to old games which have many fans
- Flat hierarchy in the company
- 100% remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to learn a lot of new things (they invest a lot of time in professional development of employees)